Friday, March 3, 2017

10 Ways You’re Spoiling Your Kids Without Even Realizing It

Oh my, when I read an article that I completely agree with, I love to promote the author and article on my blog. Here it is, written by:
SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN
FEB. 15, 2017

We kinda figured we shouldn’t be buying our kids mini Bentleys or Gucci denim in size 3T. (Exceptions will be made for Blue Ivy.) But yikes: It turns out offering too much homework help and caving to tantrums are bigger no-nos than sugar or shopping. Here, ten things you might be doing that are teaching your kids they can get away with murder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! You could leave a comment on this blog page in regards to this article. Don't have a Google or Yahoo account? No account needed. Select Anonymous in the drop down menu of the comment box. Want to follow this blog? Add your e-mail address to the Follow by e-mail box on the right of the blog page.