Friday, June 26, 2015

Kudos to "The Better Mom"

I was browsing around the Internet and found this awesome blog titled The Better Mom growing better together at www.thebettermom.com

Ruth, along with 26 other contributors, write articles in this blog regularly. I thought to introduce my readers to this blog because it's full of inspirational articles to give Mom's a boost and some hope with topics like anxiety & weary Mom's with bible verses that relates to Motherhood issues.
Like these articles: When Someone You Love is Making Poor Choices , Overcoming Fear with Authentic Faith , Where Interruptions Find Their Welcome With Weary Moms

Here is a little tidbit about the blog written by Ruth,
"The Better Mom Community is a place where we as moms can come together in the midst of our not-so-perfect lives to grow in grace and wisdom as we live out our calling as moms. I am soooo glad you are here! I so wish we were sitting across the table from one another, sipping (or gulping ---who am I kidding?!) coffee and chatting about life, but this is the next best thing right? ;)
I love this little space on the internet. God has done an amazing work here and I am thrilled to share a bit about it with you. Several years ago, after spending much time feeling frazzled, trying to learn to do everything the best I could by myself, God reminded me that all of us fall short and no one is perfect (not even us crazy multi-tasking moms)----- But we can learn from one another and we can get better. "


Enjoy exploring this blog,
*Iva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! You could leave a comment on this blog page in regards to this article. Don't have a Google or Yahoo account? No account needed. Select Anonymous in the drop down menu of the comment box. Want to follow this blog? Add your e-mail address to the Follow by e-mail box on the right of the blog page.