Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let’s get to know each other better


Do you have a strong desire to connect with others who care for little ones? Whether you are a parent, grandparent, caregiver, aunt, uncle or a close friend helping out, I would love to hear your stories and what you are currently dealing with.
  • Maybe I haven’t touched on your specific situation in my book Precious Years Leaps & Bounds. I’d like to listen to your particular situation.
  • Maybe you have an idea or topic to suggest for my blog. Let’s share.
  •  Maybe you don’t agree on a topic that I have written about, either in my book or in this blog. I’d like to hear about it.
Parenting can be overwhelming at times especially when you feel stuck. I know how it is to be a parent of little ones. I rarely had time for me when my own kids were little. I had to literally schedule time for “me time” or I felt like I was going to explode. Let’s connect and share what you are currently dealing with. Help me learn more about current issues for this age group while in turn, you may learn something new through our connection. In doing so we (collectively) could rest easier and enjoy our time with the children in our home. 
You can connect with me via e-mail, iva@preciousyearscc.com and I promise it will be kept confidential. If you feel you will need more time, we could schedule a consult. Want to comment on one of my posts, but not comfortable in posting your name or signing up? You can comment as “anonymous”. If you see my post on Facebook, you are welcome to comment there as well.

Lookin’ forward to connecting,
Iva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! You could leave a comment on this blog page in regards to this article. Don't have a Google or Yahoo account? No account needed. Select Anonymous in the drop down menu of the comment box. Want to follow this blog? Add your e-mail address to the Follow by e-mail box on the right of the blog page.