Thursday, March 7, 2013

Food for Thought

I was browsing through the Internet searching for some child care equipment and I found these articles in Eddie Bauer's website. I found this information useful and knew that Parents and Grandparents would appreciate my sharing this as well.

Listed below are some “food for thought” links I found in that website regarding feeding tips for little ones:

Toddler Mealtime Tips  

Finger Food Feeding Tips 

A video by a Pediatrician Dr. Laura Jana on Healthy Eating Tips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! You could leave a comment on this blog page in regards to this article. Don't have a Google or Yahoo account? No account needed. Select Anonymous in the drop down menu of the comment box. Want to follow this blog? Add your e-mail address to the Follow by e-mail box on the right of the blog page.